Katie Davis

I cannot get this girl out of my head.

Her heart and her life are truly a life lived "Unchained".
If you haven't heard about Katie Davis; check out her story. She is founder of Amazima.org; is 23 years old, lives in Uganda, fosters 13 girls; and it all started when she took a "short term" missions trip there at 18 yrs of age!
I heard an interview with her yesterday on the Brook Hills Church podcast with David Platt, and have been in awe of how God is using her, as she has given her heart to Him!
She has just released a book called "Kisses from Katie" (kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com), and I'm going to go find it. Anything that reminds me how much I have, and how much of that God wants to use for His Glory is worth buying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are We Building Walls or Bridges?

Scandalous Grace: Some Thoughts about Good Friday.

The School of "The Other"