Slumber

This is my favorite CD right now! One of the reasons I like it so much is that I can ride my bike to it - hard. At least half of it is "bike-able" for me, so totally worth it! I also like it because I can jam to it in the car with the girls and their friends and no one is embarrassed about it. If you listen carefully, it's all about living for Jesus, and the life He brings.

"Able" is a great cool down song and one to listen to every day about how we are not able on our own; but He is! A great way to end a morning workout and start a new day.



Another great one is "Slumber":
"Days, they force you back under those covers -
lazy mornings, they multiply -
Glory's waiting outside your window -
Wake on up from your slumber, baby open up your eyes!"

I love this! The beat picks up and forces you to wake up! See the glory all around you - it's waiting for you - OPEN YOUR EYES! I'm pretty sure it's taken from Romans 13:11 & 12 "The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber... The night is nearly over; the day is almost here!" Go for it! Have an awesome, awakened, Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are We Building Walls or Bridges?

Scandalous Grace: Some Thoughts about Good Friday.

The School of "The Other"